The Session Series whiteboard features a simple, elegant trim with option of marker or tackable surface.
Features and benefits
- Simple, elegant trim with option of marker or tackable surface
- Trim in solid cherry, maple, walnut, or red oak; available with a selection of stains
- High-gloss, white e3 environmental ceramicsteel™ writing surface; accepts magnets
- Screen-printed surface options: 2″ Circular Dot pattern or 2″ Grid pattern
- Custom screen-printing available
- Optional tackable surface available in a selection of standard or grade-in fabrics; COM also available
- Virtually indestructible e3 ceramicsteel surface with Steelcase Lifetime Warranty
Markerboard size W x H Tray width
48″ x 36″ 36″
48″ x 48″ 36″
60″ x 48″ 48″
72″ x 48″ 48″
96″ x 48″ 48″
120″ x 48″ 60″
Session Series whiteboards environmental story
- MBDC Silver Cradle to Cradle™ Certified. The U.S. Green Building Council has recognized the importance of Cradle to Cradle design protocol by awarding LEED points based on the use of C2C certified products.
- SCS Indoor Advantage™ certified for indoor air quality – both tackboards and markerboards. The program tests and certifies products for compliance with USGBC LEED EQ4.5 (furniture and seating).