Manages project teams for large or multiple accounts. Has overall Accountability for managing the client relationship and performance results. Is responsible for all project and daily work order activities, sales and marketing, and full customer satisfaction of assigned accounts.
Specific Responsibilities and Duties:
Customer / Account Servicing
- Is the single point of contact for coordinating all dealer activities, services, orders and personnel for each assigned account.
- Provides timely response to customer’s requests for products, services and / or information.
- Maintains a comprehensive understanding of customer’s needs, corporate goals, business practices and satisfaction / performance criteria.
- Is responsible for all client relations and on-going relationships with client personnel, and client third parties (contractors, A&D firms etc.).
Project & Work Order Management
- Oversees all customer projects and work orders; directs dealer team for implementation of customer orders and service requests.
- Reviews work plans, schedules and logistics established for customer’s major projects.
- Provides frequent and regular status reports to customer regarding project and work order status.
- Works collaboratively with client and client’s third party firms, including A&D firms, interior contractors, electrical and communication engineers, customer’s IT group, etc.
- Manages internal and external dealer team interfaces, including interface with subcontractors, manufacturers, etc.
Process, Quality and Customer Satisfaction
- Ensures standards of performance are met for all customer work activities.
- Establishes costs and sell amounts for all account products and services, based on contract pricing, gross margin guidelines and established service pricing; is responsible for “cost-of-sale” against account purchases.
- Ensures documentation standards are maintained for all account activities; ensures dealership process and procedures are followed.
Sales & Marketing
- Is responsible for marketing full range of dealership’s products and services to customer.
- Provides frequent and regular follow-up with customer regarding information for products and services including all support for customer’s requests.
- Presents new products and services to customer, and exposes customer to new opportunities to purchase goods and services from dealership.
- Prepare annual Account Plans for each Major Account.
- Meets monthly, quarterly and yearly sales and margin goals as set by the dealership and sales management.
- Prepare accurate Sales Forecasts and deliver on said forecast and assigned goals.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) in a related field from four-year college or university; or 3+ years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret the complex documents. Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints. Ability to make effective and persuasive presentations and presentations on complex topics to top management, public groups, and organizations.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, mark-ups, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
Certifications, Licenses, Registrations
Valid California State Driver’s License required with acceptable driving record and reliable transportation to visit customers.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.